The college is the successor to the Frunze Evening Technical School of Light Industry (FVTLP), which was established on March 15, 1954, by decision of the Council of Ministers of the Kyrgyz USSR No. 437 of 03/15/1954.
In accordance with the decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 346 dated 05/11/2004, the College became part of the Kyrgyz – Russian Slavic University. As a structural subdivision of the university, the College implements basic programs of secondary vocational education and is on extra-budgetary funding from contract training funds. Educational activities at the College are conducted in accordance with valid licenses of the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic .
The activities of the College are carried out on the educational and research and production base of KRSU, including financial and economic, through the accounting department of the KRSU and its other structures.
The college prepares specialists in the following areas
- Qualification: designer
- Environment design
- Clothing design
- The term of study is 3 years 10 months.
- Qualification: accountant
- The term of study is 2 years 10 months.
43 teachers, of which:
- 2 professors, doctors of sciences;
- 14 candidate of sciences;
- 23 senior teachers;
- 2 teachers;
- 1 industrial training master;
- 1 software engineer.
- Student life consists not only of lectures and seminars, classes in the library, but also active participation in the public life of the College and the University. Every year our students take part in seminars, competitions, round tables, etc.
- The purpose of educational work in the College is to create conditions for the formation of a harmoniously developed personality of a student, his ability to spiritual, physical, professional self-improvement and self-realization. The teaching staff of the College puts the education of an aesthetic culture of communication, the development of a patriotic-oriented personality, the development of students ‘creative activity, the development of cooperation between students and teachers, the development of leisure activities as a special sphere of students’ life and the formation of a healthy lifestyle.
The college currently has 297 students.