The mission of the Faculty of Medicine of KRSU is:
- training, retraining and advanced training of specialists in medical specialties, in accordance with the needs of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation , competitive both in the domestic and international labor market, with high professionalism, culture, social activity, patriotism;
- performing fundamental and applied scientific research, using the achievements of science for the purpose of an innovative approach to the learning process;
- assistance to socio-cultural, economic and scientific-technical development of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation;
- interpenetration and mutual enrichment of Kyrgyz and Russian cultures;
- meeting the linguistic and cultural needs of Russians and other Russian-speaking citizens of the republic, incl. in obtaining higher education;
- attracting prominent scientists and teachers from the Russian Federation to work in KRSU.
The faculty trains doctors with basic university education in the following specialties:
|For 2014 set||Medicine|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Pediatrics|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Dentistry|| || || || |
|For 2015, 2016, 2017 kits.||Medicine|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Pediatrics|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Dentistry|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|For kits 2018, 2019||Medicine|| OOP||Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Pediatrics||OOP|| Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
|Dentistry||OOP|| Competence matrix||Competency cards||Annotations, RPD|
The preparation of students is carried out according to curricula drawn up in strict accordance with Russian and Kyrgyz state educational standards, providing for a competence-based approach to learning. The faculty conducts all types of industrial practices provided for by the Russian state educational standards. Their programs are based on the lists of applied skills approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic.
Self-examination report of the medical faculty for the period 2018-2019 academic year
Graduates receive two medical degrees: Russian and Kyrgyz . After graduating from the university, all of them continue their postgraduate studies in residency, and some of them also in postgraduate studies in Russian educational programs.
In 2020, the 21st graduation of medical doctors took place , the 12th – of pediatricians and dentists ; 19th – clinical residents who have received appropriate certificates and certificates for the right to work in their chosen field of medicine. In total, during the period of the faculty’s activity, 2039 medical doctors, 805 pediatricians and 1683 dentists were trained . Most of them work in Kyrgyzstan. But many were able to enter and successfully complete their studies in residency or postgraduate studies at leading medical universities in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk and other cities of Russia. Some are now working in the USA, Germany, Israel, India, Pakistan, China.
The high quality of teaching is confirmed by checks by the Russian-Kyrgyz expert commissions in 1995, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
In 1994, the faculty had only one department of biomedical and medico-psychological disciplines. Currently, the faculty includes:
- dean’s office;
- organizational and methodological department;
- center for integrative and practical training;
- center for monitoring the quality of medical personnel training;
- dental educational and clinical center;
- Department of Postgraduate Medical Education, Retraining and Employment;
- preparatory courses for foreign students;
- 4 educational and methodological laboratories:
- interdepartmental educational laboratory of new technologies for teaching medical disciplines;
- laboratory of clinical biochemistry;
- laboratory for optimization of the educational process;
- laboratory for experimental modeling of pathological processes;
- 3 educational and methodological rooms and 1 informational and methodological room;
- and 37 specialized departments:
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Department of Physics, Medical Informatics and Biology
- Department of Normal Physiology
- Department of Pathological Physiology
- Department of Pathological Anatomy
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Histology, Cytology, Embryology
- Department of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
- Department of Hygiene
- Department of Public Health and Health Care
- Department of Therapy No. 1 of the specialties “Pediatrics” and “Dentistry”
- Department of Therapy No. 2 specialty “General Medicine”
- Department of General and Faculty Surgery
- Department of Hospital Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Surgical Dentistry
- Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
- Department of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgery
- Department of Oncology and Radiation Therapy
- Department of Radiation Diagnostics
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Department of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Medical Genetics
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- Department of Dermatovenereology and Phthisiology
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation
- Department of Medical Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Department of Disaster Medicine
- Department of Microbiology and Virology
- Department of Epidemiology and Immunology
- Department of Anatomy, Topographic Anatomy and Operative Surgery
- Department of Family Medicine.
Material base of the faculty
The theoretical departments of the faculty (Anatomy and Topographic Anatomy; Histology, Cytology and Embryology; Physics, Medinformatics and Biology; Microbiology and Virology; Disaster Medicine; Basic and Clinical Pharmacology; Epidemiology; Normal Physiology; Pathological Physiology; Chemistry and Biochemistry, etc.) are located mainly way in the building number 9 on the street. L. Tolstoy, in buildings No. 12 and 13 in the building of the Clinical Center in the Alamedin-1 microdistrict and in the Ilbirs building on the street. Kievskaya, 77, using 5 lecture halls, a library hall, 4 computer labs, 79 educational and 5 laboratory rooms, 1 vivarium, 12 administrative offices.
Departments of clinical profile (therapeutic disciplines for the specialty of pediatrics and dentistry; therapeutic disciplines for the specialty general medicine; general and faculty surgery; hospital surgery; urology; traumatology and orthopedics; surgical dentistry; therapeutic dentistry; orthopedic dentistry; pediatric dentistry; maxillofacial and plastic surgery; medical psychology, psychiatry and psychotherapy; neurology, medgenetics and neurosurgery; dermatovenerology and phthisiology; infectious diseases; obstetrics and gynecology; pediatrics; pediatric surgery; oncology and radiation therapy; radiation diagnostics; ophthalmology; otorhinolaryngology;Fundamentals of Medical Knowledge) are located on the bases of the relevant medical institutions of the National Medical Centers and research institutes of republican and city subordination.
According to the order of the Ministry of Health No. 54 of 12.02.2008 “On approval of the list of clinical bases of higher and secondary medical educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic”, the medical faculty of KRSU is assigned to the 55th health care facility. Currently uses the following clinical sites:
- National Hospital
- National Center for Cardiology and Therapy
- National Cancer Center
- National Center for Phthisiology
- National Center for Maternal and Child Health
- Kyrgyz Scientific Research Institute of Balneology and Rehabilitation
- Bishkek Center for Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Republican Infectious Diseases Clinical Hospital
- Republican dermatovenerologic dispensary
- Republican Mental Health Center
- City Clinical Hospital No. 1
- GDKB SMP
- City ambulance station
- Chui United Regional Hospital. Chuy regional maternity hospital
- Maternity hospital №2
- City Perinatal Center (Maternity Hospital No. 4)
- Clinic of Professor Asymbekova
- Human Reproduction Center
- GSP No. 2
- GSP No. 3
- GSP No. 4
- GSP No. 5
- GSP No. 6
- Clinic “Biodent”
- Clinic “New Dent”
- Republican AIDS Center
- City gynecological hospital.
- FMC No. 3
- FMC No. 4
- FMC No. 5
- CSM No. 6
- FMC No. 7
- FMC No. 8
- FMC No. 9
The relationship between departments and medical organizations is regulated by the regulation “On the clinical department”, updated on the basis of the order of the rector No. 202-p of May 20, 2008, as well as the regulation “On the procedure for interaction of healthcare organizations with higher and secondary vocational educational institutions on the practical training of students” (order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 425 dated August 5, 2008) and the presence of bilateral agreements.
The educational process is provided by 534 teachers, of whom 358 are full-time, 53.7% of whom have academic degrees and titles. Among the staff there are 1 Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, 41 doctors, professors, 147 candidates of sciences, associate professors. Among them: 18 honored doctors of the Kyrgyz Republic, 3 honored scientists of the Kyrgyz Republic, 1 honored health worker, 1 honored cultural worker. 119 teachers have the badge “Excellence in Health Care of the Kyrgyz Republic”. 56 people received the honorary badge “Excellence in Education of the Kyrgyz Republic”.
Currently, the following scientific schools are fruitfully working at the faculty:
- School of Physiology (03.00.13), headed by Professor A.G. Zarifyan, develops fundamental problems of adaptation and compensation of impaired functions in high mountains, issues of human and animal life in mountain habitats, actively introduces research results into the educational process, the practice of scientific research and the clinic.
- School them. academician M.M. Mirrakhimova (14.00.05), led by Professor I.S. Sabirov, studies the problem “The course of internal diseases and morbidity of the cardiovascular system in high mountains.”
- Surgical Scientific School (14.00.27), headed by Professor Kh.S. Bebezov in recent years has published 1 monograph, 16 articles and took part in 40 scientific events.
- School of Professor G.U. Asymbekova is developing the problem “Reproductive health. Perinatal audit ”Research results of recent years are summarized in 5 textbooks, 32 scientific articles. School members took part in 25 scientific events.
- Pediatric Scientific School (14.00.09), headed by Professor S.J. Bokonbaeva, working on the problem “Study of the influence of a complex of environmental and genetic factors on the physical development and health of children in the Kyrgyz Republic.”
By the decision of the Scientific and Technical Council dated 03.19.2014 (protocol No. 7), research activities at the faculty are carried out within the framework of a single general faculty program “Problems and challenges of fundamental clinical medicine in the XXI century” in 5 priority areas:
- Mountains and activities.
- Protection of the gene pool, reproduction and health of the people of Kyrgyzstan.
- Preventive strategies for chronic and socially dangerous diseases in Kyrgyzstan.
- Scientific basis for optimization of surgery in Kyrgyzstan.
- Innovative technologies in dentistry.
Scientists of the faculty actively participate in scientific and practical events of various significance. Their reports were delivered in Russia, USA, Great Britain, France, Spain, Turkey, Poland, China, Japan, Thailand and other foreign countries.
The staff of the departments published 31 textbooks, more than 118 monographs, 898 educational and teaching aids, more than 6000 articles and theses. 53 collections of scientific research works of teachers and 18 collections of students were published. Innovative developments of scientists are protected by the protection documents of Kyrgyzstan, introduced into practical medicine and the educational process.
Report on the publishing activity of the faculty for 2018.
Publishing plan for 2019.
Postgraduate and doctoral studies
By orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the faculty has opened 25 scientific specialties for the training of graduate students :
- 01.14.01 – Obstetrics and Gynecology, Order No. 2531 dated 06.28.2001;
- 01/14/03 – Diseases of the ear, throat, nose, order No. 2531 dated 06/28/2001;
- 01/14/2004 – Internal Medicine, Order No. 781 dated 11/04/1999;
- 01.14.05 – Cardiology, order No. 781 dated 04.11.1999;
- 01.14.06 – Psychiatry, order No. 781 dated 04.11.1999;
- 01.14.07 – Eye Diseases, Order No. 1837 dated 04.21.2004;
- 01.14.08 – Pediatrics, order No. 2531 dated 06.28.2001;
- 01.14.09 – Infectious Diseases, Order No. 781 dated 04.11.1999;
- 14.01.10 – Skin and venereal diseases, order No. 1033 dated 15.05.2008;
- 14.01.11 – Nervous diseases, order No. 2531 dated 28.06.2001;
- 01/14/12 – Oncology, order No. 781 of 11/04/1999;
- 14.01.14 – Dentistry, order No. 1033 dated 15.05.2008;
- 01/14/15 – Traumatology, order No. 4083 dated 12/17/2001;
- 14.01.16 – Phthisiology, order No. 2531 dated 28.06.2001;
- 01/14/17 – Surgery, order No. 781 of 11/04/1999;
- 01/14/18 – Neurosurgery, order No. 1837 of 04/21/2004;
- 01/14/19 – Children’s Surgery, Order No. 4083 dated 12/17/2001;
- 14.01.20 – Anesthesiology and Reanimatology, Order No. 1033 dated 15.05.2008;
- 01/14/21 – Hematology and blood transfusion, Order No. 1837 dated 04/21/2004;
- 01/14/23 – Urology, order No. 1837 dated 04/21/2004;
- 14.01.26 – Cardiovascular surgery, order No. 4083 dated 17.12.2001;
- 03.14.06 – Pharmacology, order No. 2531 dated 06.28.2001
2. PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- 02.14.03 – Public health and healthcare, order No. 1033 dated 05.15.2008
3. FUNDAMENTAL MEDICINE
- 03/14/03 – Pathological physiology, order No. 1837 dated 04/21/2004;
- 03.03.01 – Physiology, order No. 781 dated 04.11.1999
In 2018-2019. 87 graduate students study in graduate school (37 – full-time, 50 – part-time).
On the line of the Higher Attestation Commission of Kyrgyzstan, together with other medical universities and research institutes of the republic, dissertation councils have been opened:
- Doctor’s – D 14.18.582, specialty 14.02.03 – Public health and health care and endocrinology. Founders – KRSU and KSMA. Chairman – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor A.E. Samigullina, Scientific Secretary – Candidate of Medical Sciences Knyazeva V.G.
- Doctor’s – D 14.18.585 in the specialties 14.03.03 – Pathological physiology, 03.03.01 – Physiology, 14.03.11 – Oriental medicine, balneology. Chairman – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor I.E. Kononets, Scientific Secretary – Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Saydyldaeva A.B.
- Doctor’s – D 14.16.535 in specialties 01.14.14 – Dentistry, 01.14.03. – Diseases of the ear, throat, nose, 14.01.07 – Eye diseases (candidate). Chairman – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor V.A. Nasyrov, Scientific Secretary – Ph.D. Tsoi A.L.
- Doctor’s – D 14.18.568 in specialties 14.01.23 – Urology, 14.01.10 – Skin and venereal diseases (candidate). Chairman – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Baltabaev M.K., Scientific Secretary – Candidate of Medical Sciences Oskon uulu Aybek
The international cooperation
The faculty has extensive contacts with related medical universities, faculties, Centers and research institutes of the Russian Federation: Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow State University, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg State Medical University, Novosibirsk and Yaroslavl medical academies, Russian and St. Petersburg medical academies of postgraduate education, the Moscow Research Institute of Psychiatry, the All-Russian Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Neonatology, and many others. dr.
In recent years, contractual relations have emerged with the universities of the Central Asian region: the Tajik Medical University, Karaganda and West Kazakhstan Medical Academies. In total, more than 60 agreements (contracts) on cooperation have been concluded.
On the initiative of the faculty, the Branch of the Russian Medical Association in Kyrgyzstan was opened in 2000 , thanks to which KRSU has the opportunity to keep abreast of all aspects of the process of reforming the healthcare system in Russia. The faculty is also a collective member of the Eurasian Medical Union , and in 2015 was admitted to the Association “Council of Rectors of Medical and Pharmaceutical Higher Educational Institutions” of the Russian Federation. KRSU is one of the co-founders of the Association of Medical Universities of the Kyrgyz Republic (together with KSMA, Osh State University and MVSM MUK).
Cooperation with Moscow State Medical University. THEM. Sechenov in the field of employment of graduates and postgraduates.
The annual competition is from 10 (pediatrics) to 55 (dentistry) people per place. This is facilitated not only by the popularity of the medical profession, but also by the fact that the faculty has specialized medical classes in a number of Bishkek schools and is actively conducting career guidance work. Currently, more than 2500 students are studying, of which 78% are on a contract basis.
The student body is multinational. In addition to Kyrgyzstanis, there are citizens of Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia among the students.
In addition, students from non-CIS countries – Iraq, Pakistan, South Korea, Israel, Turkey, Jordan, Syria and Palestine, including India, are studying. Most foreigners first take a one-year preparatory course, where they receive the basics of knowledge of the Russian language, as well as some upcoming first-year academic disciplines. Indian students have been studying in English since 2015. *
The governing body of student life at the faculty is the Youth Parliament, formed by elections. Together with the dean’s office, the youth parliament organizes faculty birthdays, holidays (“Profession is life!”, “New Year”, “Nooruz”), contests and olympiads, festivals, sports, charity and professional events.
Many students of the faculty take part in scientific research with interest. Since 2003 the Council of Young Scientists and Students has been functioning at the faculty, and scientific circles are actively working at the departments. In various types of scientific activities of the departments, especially in UIRS, all students of the Faculty of Medicine are actually involved, but 497 people are regularly engaged in scientific research in 35 circles.
Scientific and practical conferences of students of the Faculty of Medicine are held annually. Our students are actively published abroad (in student scientific collections of RUDN, St. Petersburg State University, NSMU, TSMU), where they win prizes.
So, in 2017, at the III All-Russian Winter School of Pediatric Surgery, organized by the Ural State Medical University, which was attended by envoys from 14 universities from 12 cities of the Russian Federation, our students proved that KRSU bears the name of the First Head of the Russian State with dignity, taking 1st place in the team event. yes, besides, having earned 5 more first places, 2 second and 1 third in various professional competitions.
The next platform for youth competitions was the Novosibirsk State Medical University, where the III International Olympiad in morphology and the Latin language was held. In 2016, our students performed very well, earning the Grand Prix. In 2017, the team of the leading Russian medical university – the Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov – became the favorite. The KRSU team was the second in all competitions. At the same time, the report of Forikova K., Nogoibaev D., Umarov D., Orozabakov S. on the topic “Morphology of the spleen under the influence of stress factors” received a 1st degree diploma.
On the same days, another student cohort went to Moscow, where on the basis of the Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, an Olympiad in extreme medicine was organized. Our students had to demonstrate practical skills in the provision of emergency medical care on new modern simulators that they did not know before. But they showed well-coordinated competent work, earning a first-degree diploma and leaving behind 25 other teams, including Muscovites – the hosts of the Olympiad.
But the most memorable award to the faculty in the 2016/2017 academic year was the one that was received in the native Kurgyz land. This is the 1st place that the student team “Syndrome” managed to win during the competition for knowledge of therapy, organized by the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy in honor of the 90th anniversary of the birth of our outstanding cardiologist academician M.M. Mirrakhimov, who in the last years of his life headed the department KRSU. The fact that medical faculty members, speaking at the medical academy field, became leaders, does honor not only to them, but also to the organizers of these competitions – the leadership of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy!
May 8, 2017 by the National Center for Cardiology and Therapy. M.M. Mirrakhimov, the I Youth Olympiad in Heart Failure was organized, in which representatives of 3 universities competed: KSMA, KRSU and MVSM MUK. The competition was very challenging and included: 1) a musical business card; 2) a blitz tournament in the form of a quick solution of clinical situational problems, where it was necessary to formulate a diagnosis in full and in detail, draw up a plan of examination and treatment; 3) interpretation of complex electrocardiograms and X-ray images, etc. 4) role-play “doctor-patient”, when the team members changed places and, which is especially important, had to perform in 3 languages: Kyrgyz, Russian, English. All the contestants looked decent, however, according to the total points, the team of KRSU “Cardio beat” deservedly took the 1st place.
In early September 2017, a delegation from Kyrgyzstan headed by the President of the Dental Association of the Kyrgyz Republic (SAKR), Professor A.A. Kalbaev took part in the Annual World Congress of Dentists (FDI), which was held in the capital of Spain – Madrid. The delegation included 12 representatives of students and teachers of the dental departments of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. KRSU postgraduates Nazarova N.M. and Yuldasheva G.I. co-authored a poster report, which was highly appreciated by the competition committee of the FDI Congress.
October 25, 2017 on the basis of the Department of Family Medicine of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K. Akhunbayev hosted the Republican scientific conference of clinical residents and students “Family doctor – a hero of our time” with the participation of representatives of all medical universities and faculties of the country, as well as various public communities and practical health care. Among others, four representatives of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin took part in the event: associate professor G. S. Bobusheva, senior lecturer S. M. Shakhnabieva. and two clinical residents. Within the framework of the conference, two master classes on distance learning in clinical residency and on procedures and manipulations were held, as well as over ten poster presentations were discussed,
More recently, a medical forum dedicated to the 90th anniversary of academician M.M. Mirrakhimov and absorbed 3 scientific events at once: the National Congress on Respiratory Diseases and Allergies, the VII Congress of the Kyrgyz Thoracic Society and the X Congress of the Euro-Asian Respiratory Society. After the opening remarks of the Minister of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, Professor Batyraliev T.A. and greetings from foreign guests, the information of the President of the Kyrgyz Thoracic Society, Professor T.M. Sooronbayev, who announced the results of the competition for young scientists (students and clinical coordinators) who participated in joint Kyrgyz-Swiss research on respiratory medicine. To the great joy of the Faculty of Medicine of KRSU, I degree diploma and a grant of $ 1000 for a trip to Paris to the Congress of the Eurasian Respiratory Society, which will be held in 2018. , deserved Momunova Asel, 4th year student of KRSU. Two of her classmates, Mirpazylova Guldese and Bekishova Takhmina, also earned diplomas. On the line of residency, a similar diploma and grant went to the representative of the KSMA Gulmira Tabysheva. Several more students and residents of the Medical Academy and KSMIPiPK were awarded diplomas.